Friday, February 6, 2009

a brand new year, a brand new beginning, a brand new hopeeee

Hello hello hello...
2009,
a brand new beginning,
a brand new hopee,
and more stories to comeee (=

It's been a while i've leave silent to my blogggg
*oOOpssieee* >.^

Back home for a month..
i nvr thk of a month is really short..
well, for a trip back i thk.. =p
I had heaps of fun back home *of courseee*


"Home is always where the heart is"


with my beloved sisters
ab & rachel

Trip to Kuala Lumpur with granny and ab.
All we did is awesome shopping spreeeeee.
*Lov it!*

As you can tell,
my granny still haven't get ready for the camera xp


ab, who always let me to have the window seat
Lov u!


My gparent's company 25th annual dinner


me & ab


jonathan (my fatty bro), ab, my lovely mami, me, yue yue ( my lil cousin) and rachel ( my youngest sister)

Had a dinner wf my love ones @ atmosphere


I had a great nite (=
Thanks ruikkkkkk!

Meet up with 6 bao and some old classmates @ upperstar, damai


The first day of CNY,
also the day im leavin to s'pore
=(

Had some photo session with some of my cousin and g'parents
Ab, fui shen yiyi, me and yue yue
Debbie and meeee

Dearest cousins and siblings again @ salim, lintas

with my daddy in the middle..
@ new KKIA

funny faces wf daddy and my love ones!
i miss them heaps
and heaps.. =(

Trip to s'pore wf my mami, it was amazing.
Shop lots ^^


Had this cute coconut ice cream @ Chatterbox, Mandarin Hotel.




Back to ADL,
got myself SAMSUNG OMNIA the next day
^^
Captured by my new mobile phoneee (=




Guess im gonna stop here..
catch ya soon !!
xoxo.

No comments: