Friday, September 5, 2008

my voice is gone~

peak peak peak on yiing's birthday celebration!


choc mint frappucino @ elephant walk


Groupie photos

Ab's sticky date pudding... its nice ^^
And i think she looks so good in this picture...
but she didnt use for her facebook profile picture ><" I would prefer this one more than the one she using now! ha! evil sis ^^


stef, ab and I
some of them think we are alike..*the nose part*
some of them think we are not.. ><"



Yiing & da cake v bot for her...
that nite,
the restaurant manager not allowed us to put candles on because the fire detector is sensitive since their is ceiling too low... *oOpsie..forget to claim that the restaurant is at basement*
so in turn, they gave us a sparkling candle for yiing..
that's even better than the candles we bot for aud 2.50 in the 24/7 store last minutes
xp


Dim sum @ citizen
super lotsa people..can't thought of aussie here still can see someone has the habit of
sunday-morning-tea-time-must-be-dim-sum?
its used to be my family habit ^^




i got fever on monday...
sore throat on the next day...
work on wednesday...
fever gone but voice too!

yes..my voice is gone...
what happen and whats wrong..
better ask me after my voice fully recover..
hopefully by this comin sunday..cs i got shift that day ><"



p.s: how could i place my photos first hey? shudnt be yiing 1st?
don't care la..im pretty sure yiing will nvr mind of this small matter ^^

No comments: